Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Message: BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail
Meaning: The firmware you're trying to flash is either not compatible with your device or you have selected the wrong flashing settings
* Ensure that the file(s) you're trying to flash are actually for your exact phone model
* Ensure you tick the boxes for only the files present in the ROM you're about to flash
* Probably have the wrong driver installed. Uninstall vcom, preloader and MTK drivers using usb deview
* Delete the sp flash tool folder then re-extract
* Ensure the phone is switched off (with battery still inside) before connecting to PC for flashing.
* If that doesn't work, keep holding down the volume decrease button just before connecting the phone to PC for flashing (you could try volume increase , power + volume decrease or power + volume increase).
* Consider using the latest version of Sp Flash tool
* Format the phone before trying to flash the file(s) again
If You Still Encountering the same error again, post it to our forum.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests