Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Message: Phone only shows charging sign
Meaning: Necessary drivers have not been successfully installed on the PC
* If you have installed VCOM drivers but the phone is still only charging then Launch Device manager (Right-click My Computer > Select Manage)
* Connect the phone to the PC via a USB cord, Device manager should refresh
* Take note of what the phone is detected as (often as Unknown or Mediatek under Other devices)
* Right-click whatever the phone is detect as and select Update Driver Software...
* Select Browse my computer for driver software
* Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
* Click Next
* Click Have Disk
* Proceed with the Mediatek (VCOM) driver installation steps and click Yes if you get an Update Driver warning
If you still encounter the same error , just post it @viewforum.php?f=4
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest